|"Star Chasing" A brown-butter popcorn truffle gilded with goldleaf|
I'm trying to collect points to upgrade to a premium membership. Unless of course someone is feeling generous and wants to give me one. LoL I don't really expect anything to come of this though.
I just starting actively taking photos in 2009. Mostly of still-life and landscapes since they are the easiest to shoot. But once I started rock climbing I began to shoot the action of climbers around me and that's really when the passion hit.
I am also looking for people to work with if anyone's interested. Trying to get into portraits and out of still-life though it will still be a big part of what I shoot. Any concepts or creative ideas someone has or would care to share with would be great.
Interested in meeting like-minded creative people.
Interesting (or not so) facts:
- I've been rock climbing for about 2 years now and absolutely love it.
- I've been photography for almost the same amount of time.
- I play guitar. Going on 16 years.
- I own 5 but really only play one.
- I'm building a replica Les Paul-style Buckethead-series guitar.
- I live in DE. (so if anyone in/around the area would like to get together and work/hang - message me)
- I bake.
- Favorite director - Takashi Miike
(Audition, Ichi the Killer, Visistor Q)
- Favorite food - Pho (it's the only thing I'll really go out to eat. Everything else is homemade or delivered)
Current Residence: Bucketheadland
Favourite genre of music: Buckethead